The tender process launched towards the middle of September for the sale of four of SPF’s properties namely the
- Anse La Mouche vacant land,
- Corail d’Or apartment at North East Point,
- La Passe Pension House on La Digue and
- La Clementine Building on Praslin will come to a close on Monday 29th October at 10:00 am.
Prospective bidders who are yet to submit their bidding documents are kindly reminded that all bids should be made at the National Tender Board, Maison De Mahe, Victoria.
As kind reminder, the following conditions will apply;
- Bidder has to be legally competent to contract under the laws of Seychelles
- Has to be recognized as Seychellois as per laws of Seychelles
- Can be individually or Company, that qualifies to own Real Estate under the Seychelles Law
- Can provide proof of funds for purchase
Click on the video link below to view the properties