The SPF Board of Trustees has approved the following rental concession measures for all SPF tenants. Kindly note that the concessionary measures have been taken after prudent analysis of SPF’s finances, with the aim of assisting our tenants through this tough period, as well as ensuring the long-term sustainability of the Fund. These measures will be up for review in June 2021.
- All SPF tenants located in all our premises, which includes Government and Private sector tenants, will receive 15% rental discount from February, March, April, May and June 2021.
- Since SPF has already processed February and March invoices on the normal rent amounts, the concessions will be backdated and applied proportionately on the upcoming invoices as follows:
– 25% reduction on April Invoice to cover fully February (15%) and part of March (10%).
– 25% reduction on May Invoice to cover part of March (5%), fully April (15%) and part of May (5%)
– 25% reduction on June Invoice to cover part of May (10%), and fully June (15%).
These allocations have been divided as such because we have to complete all allocations prior to review in June.
Any tenant with existing arrears is encouraged to get in contact with SPF’s Property Management office so that we can organize a repayment plan. SPF will proceed to take legal action on any tenants in arrears, without an agreed repayment agreement, after 1st June 2021